The APT is an international NGO based in Geneva that works with governments, independent national institutions and civil society organisations for the prevention of torture worldwide.
We are currently looking for a short-term (2-4 weeks) volunteer to complete some recent re-classifying of our publications and other books in the office.
We are looking for someone who:
• speaks either French and/or English
• has working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• is able to support him/herself financially during his/her stay in Geneva
We are proposing:
• an insight into the international functioning of a relatively successful Geneva NGO
• support for your work and integration into team activities
• a reference letter upon completion of the work
Please send a letter of motivation and short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Application: Documentation Volunteer' in the subject line.